Below you will find answers to frequently asked questions regarding our store and website. If you have a question that isn't answered here or need additional information please contact us.
- Where are you located?
- We are currently based in Seattle, Washington
- We are located online at www.thewiseowlbooks.com
- We pop up every other week at The Micro Venue in Seattle, WA.
- We hope to have a physical store by 2023.
- What are your hours?
- Online: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Pop-up Events: 9am-3pm
- How do I contact you?
- Visit our Contact Us page
- Email: email@example.com
- Call: 206.580.3211
- Mailing Address: 10002 Aurora Ave N, Ste 36-675, Seattle, WA 98133
- If I find a book on your site, does that mean it's currently in stock at your store?
- Not necessarily. If your order is time-sensitive, please call us to confirm availability.
- I received a confirmation e-mail. Does this mean that my order is ready to be picked up or has been shipped?
- No. This just means that we've received your order, you will be contacted when your order has shipped or is ready to be picked up.
- When will I get my book(s)?
- For in-stock orders, we strive to ship them within 7 business days and delivery time depends on the method of shipping selected. For orders with out of stock items, we will provide an estimated date of shipment.
- What Shipping Options do you offer?
- We offer UPS ground and Media Mail. Please be aware, if you select Media Mail there is no tracking number assigned to the package and there is no insurance provided for the package. Once your items leave our store via Media Mail, we are no longer have any control over your package and as such are no longer responsible for it.
- What if I need to return something?
- Please review our return policies and contact us with any further questions.
- What forms of payment do you accept?
- We accept all major credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express) and PayPal
- How can I check the status of my order?
- Log in, select 'My Account' and Orders' a list of all orders and their current status is provided.